Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sad and Happy Reasons to Celebrate

Our good friends, Sarah and Steve have many exciting things happening in their lives right now. They are expecting a baby girl, Steve just graduated with his Phd, and... well, they're moving. Which isn't happy or exciting for me, but just another reason for a party!

My friend Lindsay and I decided all of these things were a reason to celebrate with them. Here are some pictures from the "Baby Shower/Going Away/Congratulations You Graduated" party.



Yo-yo Mobile Lindsay and I made for the sweet baby girl.



My friend Katelyn over at Domestic Charm made these super cute cupcake toppers and graduation cake pops.











1 comments:

Kristy said...

So bummed we had to miss!! Everything looks beautiful!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com