Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Session Nine Photography

I LOVE Session Nine Photography! They have photographed some very special moments for my family over the past year and I cannot wait till we have our next session. We have pictures taken by Session Nine framed all over the house. Jason and Jessica are friends of ours and are so talented. They have photographed many of my friends families and events as well. Right now they have a summer special going... $100 gets you a Lifestyle Session if you book and complete your shoot on or before September 30th. This is an AMAZING deal. The shoots are SO SO MUCH FUN, the pictures are great, AND they give you a CD with your images to print wherever you want! (I like to use MPIX) I know there aren't many openings left so if you are interested book them soon!

Here are some of my favorite pictures they've taken for us...




























































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks so much girl!! You are so sweet! We love photographing your family and cannot wait for your next session!! xoxo

Robin Snyder said...

Beautiful shots! We just had some done and I wish they were that cheap! We don't get the digitals either. I swear Kai looks like Kieran at birth....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com